Time Strategies

 


(Found on Google Images, represents my to-do list)

For me, I live and breathe by my planner's accord. I love writing out my plans for the day and sticking with it. Very rarely will I stray from what I have scheduled, and this is all a result of my need for time management in my life. 

Coming into college, everyone gave me the same advice: make a routine. I didn't realize how important that schedule and routine would be, but it has definitely helped shape my success in school. Reading through this article, it definitely encouraged me in knowing that I am not the only one. As mentioned in earlier blog posts, I am very goal-oriented, and being pushed to succeed with a planner and check-list on a daily basis definitely helps. Time management isn't impossible, you just have to find what works for you.

Comments

Popular Posts