Wrapping Up the First Week of Assignments

 Finishing up the first week of assignments for this course, I can't help but feel eager to get started on applying the course material to this blog. Along with this, I think all of the opportunities for extra credit are so cool! It's a way to get involved with the class without doing something boring or mindless.

What I am probably most excited about wrapping up the first week of this course is approaching online courses in a much different way. As many classes at OU have been moved online, I find myself getting mentally tired extremely quickly, because all I'm doing is watch a professor share their screen and go over a lecture. However, this course is so different, and it is incredibly refreshing. Mixing course material with personal growth is something so unique and personally, I think every course should be structured like this; regardless of in person or online instruction.

Can't wait to keep moving forward!


(found on Google Images, represents online courses)


Comments

Popular Posts