Topic Research: Alice in Wonderland

 Down the Rabbit Hole: To flip this story, I want to change it to where Alice is leaving a whimsical place and falls down the rabbit hole into a place that is mundane (real life). I like the idea of doing this a lot because I am a big supporter of finding beauty in the little things, so this would be a cool opportunity to explore that through storytelling.

A Mad-Tea Party: My idea for flipping this story would be to change it from a tea party with actual, physical tea to a "tea" party meaning gossip. The word "tea" nowadays means "what's the gossip" or "tell me everything." I think adding this modern twist on it would be fun and add a different dimension to the dialogue that takes place in the story.

Advice From a Caterpillar: To change the story, I would change the interaction between Alice and the caterpillar to be more positive. I always disliked this part of the story because of how rude the caterpillar is to Alice, so I would like to change that.


(Found on the unTextbook, illustration by Sir John Tenniel)

Comments

Popular Posts