Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 I have genuinely enjoyed the approach to feedback in this course! The different types of feedback we've read about - especially the WWW approach - has helped me in how I view feedback in other contexts. And this isn't necessarily only with how I give feedback, but also how I now perceive it. I naturally am very susceptible to constructive criticism and can get upset by it, but learning that feedback is necessary and learning to appreciate it has helped me a lot. I also believe that the way we do feedback in this course has helped cultivate at least a little bit of connection between each other in this new, crazy digital age we're in!


(I used this image in my first blog post about feedback so I figured it was only fitting to include it as my image for this post as well!)

Comments

Popular Posts