Week 8 Reading and Writing

 So far in this class, I feel that I have grown a lot. I've grown as a creator, a writer, and generally as a student. This class has been an unexpected outlet for me to explore my imagination and get back into my passion for storytelling. Outside of the physical writing, this class has taught me a lot in time management and has showed me new resources that I wasn't aware of before. The idea of having a personal blog and portfolio is something that I've found really helpful and am interested in continuing to do outside of this class! So, all of this to say, I am a victim to the great structure of this course and the freedom to create.


(I included this image from my Cupid and Psyche re-telling because that was the story I had the least background knowledge on going into it. I had a lot of fun adding my own twist to it and I really enjoyed the original story!)

Comments

Popular Posts